Term of Use
BlueGreen Water Technologies Ltd., (hereinafter “BlueGreen” or “us” or “we” or “our“) runs, owns and operates the internet domain https://bgtechs.com/ a platform designed to provide informative information (only) to commercial companies, customers, vendors and employees on BlueGreen, its affiliates’ services and products via an internet website (hereinafter the “Service“) which may include interactive communications (e.g., webinars), for users’ general interest only. The Service is the exclusive property of BlueGreen.
The Service is not intended or designed to be used by children under the age of 18 and they may not use the Service if they are under the age of 18.
All content contained in this Service, including materials, documents, images, videos, graphics, our name, logo, trademarks and all intellectual property rights in the Service, is owned or controlled by BlueGreen (and/or any affiliate thereof) and is fully protected by worldwide copyright laws, design, trademark and all other intellectual property rights. You may download content only for your personal use for non-commercial purposes, but no modification or further reproduction of the content is permitted. The content may otherwise not be copied or used in any way without our prior written specific approval.
BlueGreen, the owners of this Service and any affiliated companies’ online services to which this Service provides links to (“Affiliated Services“), will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this Service and the Affiliated Services, but make no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, availability or completeness of the information provided.
The owners of this Service and the Affiliated Services shall not be liable in any way (to the fullest extent permitted by law) and under no circumstances for any errors or omission in the content of the Service and/ or for any damages (of any kind) or injury resulting from your access to, use of, or inability to access, this Service and/or the Affiliated Services, or from your reliance on any information provided at this Service and/or at the Affiliated Services.
This Service may provide links or references to other third parties’ sites but the owners of this Service have no responsibility nor liability for the content of such other third parties’ sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content or any use of it. Any links to other third parties’ sites are provided as merely a convenience to the Users of this Service while BlueGreen does not endorse nor accept any responsibility for the content of such third parties’ sites, and such use and/or reliance shall be at the User’s own risk.
The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and products in the Service and/or Affiliated Services are protected in Israel and internationally. No use of any of these may be made without the prior, written authorization of BlueGreen, except to identify the products or services of BlueGreen and/or its affiliates.
The sender of any communications to the Service and/or Affiliated Services or otherwise to the owners of the Service and/or Affiliated Services shall be responsible for the content and information contained therein, including its truthfulness and accuracy.
We do not guarantee that the Service will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. Users are responsible for configuring their information technology, computer programs and platform to access the Service and should use their own virus protection software. Users must not misuse the Service by knowingly introducing viruses or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. Users must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, the server on which the Service is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Service.
Although we make reasonable efforts to allow Users easy access to the Service, such access may sometimes be interrupted, terminated or not available for any other reason.
USE BY MINORS
The Service is not directed to individuals under the age of 18, and we request that these individuals will not provide personal information through the Service and/or use the Service. If your child has submitted personal information and you would like to request that such personal information be removed, please contact us as explained below under “Contacting Us”.
We may ask you to submit personal information, depending on the nature of the requested interaction with us (such as name, contact details, work place/organization, title/job description, etc. (if and when applicable)) in order for your benefit from certain features within our Service (such as newsletter subscriptions, tips, registration to webinars/informative courses/other events, raising queries re water sources including such sources GPS/coordinates, Drone photos, request information about us and/or our products, or otherwise) or to participate in a particular activity (such as promotional activities, informative activities, or other). You will be informed what information is required and what information is optional.
We may combine the information you submit with other information we have collected from you, whether on- or offline, including, for example, your purchase history, your responses to different exams/queries in the Service, functions you performed on the Service, etc.. We may also combine it with information we receive about you from our affiliates and the following other sources Google search.
Unless we specifically request or invite it, we ask that you will not disclose and/or send us any sensitive personal information (e.g., identification/social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health or medical condition, sex life or sexual orientation, criminal background, or trade union membership, or biometric or genetic data for the purposes of uniquely identifying an individual) on or through the Service or otherwise directly to us.
AUTOMATIC INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We and our service providers may also automatically collect and use information in the following ways:
Through your browser: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, and internet browser type and version. We may collect similar information, such as your device type and identifier, if you access the Service through a mobile device. We use this information to ensure that the Service functions properly.
IP address: Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your internet service provider. An IP address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Service, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many online services. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating Service usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Service. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device, such as a unique device identifier, to understand how you use the Service.
HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE INFORMATION
We use and disclose information you provide to us as described to you herein and/or at the point of collection. Please see the section “Choices and Access” below to learn how you may opt-out of certain of our uses and disclosures.
Where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent to our use of your personal information at the point of information collection. We may also use information from, or, about you as necessary to perform a contract, to comply with a legal obligation, or for our legitimate business interests. We may also rely on other legal bases, specifically for:
- Providing the functionality of the Service and fulfilling your requests (including, providing you with related customer service, communicating with you, responding to your inquiries, sending you important information regarding our relationship with you or regarding the Service).
- Accomplishing our business purposes and for business operations (including, for data analysis; for audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements; for fraud and security monitoring purposes; for improving our current, and developing new products and services; for enhancing, improving or modifying our Service or products and services; for identifying Service usage trends; for determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users).
- We will engage in the foregoing activities, inter alia, in order to manage our contractual relationship with you, to comply with a legal obligation, and/or because we have a legitimate interest. We will provide personalized services either with your consent or because we have a legitimate interest.
We also disclose information collected through the Service:
- To our third party partners with whom we offer a co-branded or co-marketed promotion;
- To our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting and moderating, mobile application hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, e‑mail and direct mail delivery services, auditing, and other services, in order to enable them to provide services; and
- As permitted by applicable law, to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
In addition, we may use and disclose your information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with legal process or applicable law; (b) as permitted by applicable law to respond to requests from public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others. We may also use and disclose your information in other ways, after obtaining your consent to do so.
We may use and disclose information we collect automatically as described above, under “Automatic Information Collection and Use.”
In addition, where allowed by applicable law, we may use and disclose information that is not in personally identifiable form for any purpose. If we combine information that is not in personally identifiable form with information that is identifiable (such as combining your name with your geographical location), we will treat the combined information as personal information as long as it is combined.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information
We give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information for marketing purposes. You may opt-out from:
- Receiving marketing and other communications from us: If you no longer want to receive marketing or other communications from us, you may opt-out of receiving them by contacting us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org In your request to us, please provide your name, identify the form(s) of marketing communications that you no longer wish to receive, and include the address(es) to which it/they are sent.
- Our sharing of your personal information with affiliates and third-party partners: If you previously opted-in to receiving marketing communications from our affiliates or third party partners, you may opt-out of our sharing of your personal information with those parties for their direct marketing purposes on a going-forward basis by contacting us via sending an e-mail to: email@example.com. In your communication to us, please state that we should no longer share your personal information with our affiliates and/or third-party partners for their marketing purposes and include your name and e-mail address.
We will seek to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out as described above, we may not be able to directly remove your personal information from the databases of our affiliates with which we have already shared your information (i.e., as of the date that we implement your opt-out request). However, we will make reasonable efforts to inform our affiliates of your request. Please also note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send you important transactional and administrative messages, from which you cannot opt-out.
How you can access, change, or delete your personal information
If you would like to review, correct, update, restrict, or delete your personal information, or if you would like to request an electronic copy of your personal information for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent these rights are provided to you by applicable law), please contact us via an e-mail with your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org (you can also download your information on your user page). We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably practicable and no later than one month after receipt. If circumstances cause any delay in our response, you will be promptly notified and provided a date for our response. You may also visit your profile page to update your online profile.
Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or service providers, and by using our Service or by providing consent to us (where required by law), your information may be transferred to countries outside of your country of residence, including to the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country. Appropriate contractual and other measures are in place to protect personal information when it is transferred to our affiliates or third parties in other countries.
Some non-European Economic Area (EEA) countries are recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection according to EEA standards (the full list of these countries is available here. For transfers from the EEA to countries not considered adequate by the European Commission, we have ensured that adequate measures are in place, including by ensuring that the recipient is bound either by (1) EU Standard Contractual Clauses, (2) EU-US Privacy Shield Certification, or (3) an EU-approved code of conduct or certification, to protect your Personal Information. You may obtain a copy of these measures by contacting our data protection officer in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures designed to protect personal information under our control. However, no data transmission over the internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
We will retain your personal information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include: (i) the length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Service to you; (ii) whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject; and (iii) whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position.
THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
16 HaMiktsot Blvd., (Floor #3), Modi’in Makabim‐Re’ut, 7178096, Israel
LODGING A COMPLAINT WITH A REGULATOR
You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority competent for your country or region.
If you are in the European Economic Area please click here for contact information for such authorities.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are stored directly on the computer or mobile device you are using when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information. Cookies allow us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the Service, pages visited, and language preferences.
The functionalities for which we use these Cookies may include the following:
- Assisting you in navigation,
- Assisting in registering for our events, login, and your ability to provide feedback,
- Analyzing the use of our products, services or applications,
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts (including behavioral advertising),
- Enabling us to track and target the interests of our users, and thus personalize and enhance the experience on our website(s),
- Gathering statistical information about website usage in order to improve its design and functionality, and to understand how individuals use it,
- Display information more effectively,
- Security purposes,
- Offering content of third parties (such as social media content).
- Video stops & answers collection.
- Academy website as an LMS (learning management system) save where you stopped your learning and you answer to quizzes and tests.
Below is a detailed list of the Cookies we use, with a description of their purpose(s), expiry and information on refusing/rejecting the Cookies.
Cookies that we use and the purposes of such use, can be classified according to the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Performance Cookies
- Functional Cookies
- Targeting Cookies
Links to other websites
How to Contact Us