We are a global Water Tech start-up headquartered in Israel with a local presence in the US, China, and South Africa. We implement our cutting-edge technology and smart products in contaminated water bodies across the globe in order to mitigate toxic algal blooms and lead to their extensive recovery. In other words: we make water safe. We’re looking for passionate, trustworthy people who are as determined as we are to fix the world’s most urgent environmental issues, making it a better place for people and all living creatures.
- Oversee BG China marketing strategies, planning and operations, including communication, marketing campaigns; social media, PR, leads generation, promotional materials, etc.
- Plan, organize and execute company’s marketing related activities and events
- Work closely with head quarter’s marketing team; liaise with third party marketing agencies.
- Tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends to translate results into actionable insights for marketing team.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, advertising or related fields;
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experiences in Medium-Large companies-an advantage.
- Structured thinking: able to create an impactful local marketing plan based on the central strategy, and break it down in clear steps for the execution
- Consumer centric: B2G, B2B and be close to the market trends and base decisions on clear consumer insights
- Data focused: work with clear quantified targets for each activity, optimize performance through data analysis, and track performance against KPI’s
- Highly creative and passionate about creating amazing ideas and storytelling; multi-tasking
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to teamwork.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.