Locations: South-East USA
We are a global WaterTech start-up headquartered in Israel with a local presence in the US, China, and South Africa. We implement our cutting-edge technology and smart products in contaminated water bodies across the globe in order to mitigate toxic algal blooms and lead to their extensive recovery. In other words: we make water safe. We’re looking for passionate, trustworthy people who are as determined as we are to fix the world’s most urgent environmental issues, making it a better place for people and all living creatures.
In this role, you will be responsible for all HR aspects such as: recruiting, learning and development, welfare, onboarding and offboarding and collaborating with the HR HQ.
Reporting to CPO (dotted line) & USA leader (solid line)
- Responsible for recruitment cycle for multiple roles, creating talent pipelines for our company’s current & future hiring needs.
- Developing hiring channels. Using sourcing techniques in social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. to reach both passive and active candidates.
- Be responsible for our recruiting marketing & campaign efforts on social media.
- Consults with hiring managers to clarify specific job objectives, requirements, and preferences.
- Screening CV’s and conducting phone screens and interviews.
- Responsible for the onboarding process and assists with orientation.
- Apply organization and HR strategy according to HR HQ policy.
- Collaborate with the HR HQ in HR projects and Welfare (e.g., help organize a job fair event, arranging happy hours etc.).
- HR point of contact to our employees and managers for various employee-related activities (Onboarding, training, development, retention, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field. Master’s degree- an advantage.
- 5+ years of experience as HRBP and talent acquisition at a rapidly growing company and in an administration role.
- Experience recruiting in the lakes & ponds/environment/water treatment industry.
- Proven sourcing experience with recruiting databases and social media platforms.
- Strong interviewing and candidate assessment skills.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, and constantly changing environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive and flexible.
- Ability to take initiative and work with limited direction.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, multitask, meet deadlines, and change course of action quickly.
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational skills.
- Strong computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Can handle confidential and non-routine information.
- Knowledge of employment laws and other federal and state laws covering discriminationand equal opportunity employment- an advantage.